Sorry for the partial cross post but this may be more appropriate here:

Recently just migrated an clustered GW system from 8.0.2 Netware6.5 to
8.0.2HP1 OES2Sp2.
All is working correctly apart from the following errors that are showing up
periodically in one PO log:

14:42:58 296 The database facility reported error [8209] on wphost.db
14:42:58 296 The database facility reported error [8209] on wphost.db
14:42:58 296 SOAP command:[loginRequest] requested from 10.0.0.58 User
session(*****)

Always there are a pair of these, following by a SOAP login request from the
IP of the Datasync Mobility Pack server. It is the 115 build of Mobility
Pack, and
this was installed and running for about 3 weeks prior to the migration

The IP and port of the PO has not changed but the path has: this is to an
OES2 cluster path on NSS. The error appears to indicate that the wphost.db
cannot be accessed, but this doesn't seem to a general problem, everything
else is working OK, including synching to Mobility. It seems to disappear
for a period
after I restart datasync services, and the loginRequest seems to be for any
of the datasync
users.

The PO migration was done with a 2 pass dbcopy -m -f and then -m -s, and was
error free.

Here's a verbose log of SOAP and Reads that might indicate what is
happening:

10:49:39 848 SOAP command:[removeItemsRequest] requested from 10.0.0.58
User session(testuser)
10:49:40 848 SOAP command:[getEventsRequest] requested from 10.0.0.58 User
session(testuser)
10:49:40 848 Added to notify list:
default.pipeline1.groupwise_DatasyncGWConnector_50 56B7011F_testuser :
testuser
10:49:40 848 ReadIndex 1548 Domain 262 DiskId 0 Type record 060B count=1
drn=63898 App( SOAP )
10:49:40 848 ReadRecords Domain 262 DiskId 0 count=1 drn=63898 App(
SOAP )
10:49:40 848 SOAP command:[getEventsRequest] requested from 10.0.0.58 User
session(testuser)
10:49:40 848 Added to notify list:
default.pipeline1.groupwise_DatasyncGWConnector_50 56B7011F_testuser :
testuser
10:49:40 848 ReadIndex 1548 Domain 262 DiskId 0 Type record 060B count=1
drn=63898 App( SOAP )
10:49:40 848 ReadRecords Domain 262 DiskId 0 count=1 drn=63898 App(
SOAP )
10:49:40 848 SOAP command:[removeItemsRequest] requested from 10.0.0.58
User session(testuser)
10:49:41 848 SOAP command:[getEventsRequest] requested from 10.0.0.58 User
session(testuser)
10:49:41 848 Added to notify list:
default.pipeline1.groupwise_DatasyncGWConnector_50 56B7011F_testuser :
testuser
10:49:41 848 ReadIndex 1548 Domain 262 DiskId 0 Type record 060B count=1
drn=63899 App( SOAP )
10:49:41 848 ReadRecords Domain 262 DiskId 0 count=1 drn=63899 App(
SOAP )
10:49:41 848 SOAP command:[getEventsRequest] requested from 10.0.0.58 User
session(testuser)
10:49:41 848 Added to notify list:
default.pipeline1.groupwise_DatasyncGWConnector_50 56B7011F_testuser :
testuser
10:49:41 848 ReadIndex 1548 Domain 262 DiskId 0 Type record 060B count=1
drn=63899 App( SOAP )
10:49:41 848 ReadRecords Domain 262 DiskId 0 count=1 drn=63899 App(
SOAP )
10:49:41 848 SOAP command:[getItemsRequest] requested from 10.0.0.58 User
session(testuser)
10:49:41 848 ReadIndex 471 Domain 256 DiskId 14648 Type record 0000
count=1 drn=56417 App( SOAP )
10:49:41 848 ReadRec Domain 256 DiskId 0 Drn 515169 App( SOAP )
10:49:41 848 ReadRec Domain 512 DiskId 216 Drn 99988 App( SOAP )
10:49:41 848 SOAP command:[removeItemsRequest] requested from 10.0.0.58
User session(testuser)
10:49:43 848 The database facility reported error [8209] on wphost.db
10:49:43 848 ReadIndex 257 Domain 1024 DiskId 0 Type record 00CD status:
[8209] App( SOAP )
10:49:43 848 The database facility reported error [8209] on wphost.db
10:49:43 848 ReadIndex 257 Domain 1024 DiskId 0 Type record 00CD status:
[8209] App( SOAP )
10:49:43 848 ReadIndex 257 Domain 1024 DiskId 0 Type record 00CD count=1
drn=35306 App( SOAP )
10:49:43 848 ReadFields Domain 258 DiskId 0 Drn 40001 App( SOAP )
10:49:43 848 ReadFields Domain 258 DiskId 0 Drn 41000 App( SOAP )
10:49:43 848 ReadFields Domain 258 DiskId 0 Drn 41001 App( SOAP )
10:49:43 848 ReadFields Domain 258 DiskId 0 Drn 41002 App( SOAP )
10:49:43 848 ReadFields Domain 258 DiskId 0 Drn 41003 App( SOAP )
10:49:43 848 ReadFields Domain 258 DiskId 0 Drn 41017 status: [D107]
App( SOAP )
10:49:43 848 ReadFields Domain 258 DiskId 0 Drn 41005 App( SOAP )
10:49:43 848 ReadFields Domain 258 DiskId 0 Drn 41009 status: [D107]
App( SOAP )
10:49:43 848 ReadFields Domain 258 DiskId 0 Drn 41000 App( SOAP )
10:49:43 848 ReadIndex 380 Domain 1024 DiskId 0 Type record 014B count=1
drn=59684 App( SOAP )
10:49:43 848 ReadIndex 144 Domain 256 DiskId 0 Type record 061C count=1
drn=2029 App( SOAP )
10:49:43 848 CursorRead Domain 1024 DiskId 0 Type record 00DC count=1
drn=11705 status: [D10E] App( SOAP )
10:49:43 848 ReadIndex 257 Domain 1024 DiskId 0 Type record 00CD count=1
drn=11658 App( SOAP )

I had a theory this might be an address book issue, so I have run the
rebuild indexes on the PO, but no change

Obviously on the face of it this is a worrying error message, but I don't
think we did anything wrong on the PO migration, and like I say it appears
to
be working fine, and a GWCHECK found no serious errors. If anyone can
suggest where to look next we would be grateful

regards
Martin