I have Mobility 115 installed and running on sles11 2.6.32.23-0.3 64Bit and
Groupwise 8.0.2 running on OES 64bit 2.6.16.60-0.69.1. Initially We added 2
users who are synchronizing satisfactorly and have been for more than 1
month with no issues. Today I have tried to add 3 additional users and am
getting "Initial Sync Errors" on the
default.pipeline1.mobility-AppInterface.log and "Direct query failed! User
not found:" errors in the default.pipeline1.groupwise-AppInterface.log.
I have run a gwcheck on all the users and it is running totally clean for
all users.



Relevant portions of the logs are;

2010-12-01 13:50:19.551 DEBUG_VERBOSE [Thread-49]
[backgroundWorkMonitor:372] [userID:cn=SteveW,ou=USERS,o=ISANDO] [eventID:]
[objectID:] [Monitor] Email Sync Result: <event version="1">
<metadata>
<type>query</type>
<destination>default.pipeline1.groupwise</destination>
<origin>default.pipeline1.mobility</origin>
<originType>mobility</originType>
<timestamp>Wed, 01 Dec 2010 13:50:19 SAST</timestamp>
<id>default.pipeline1.mobility-source-soapbridge.2bddaf5efd4111df808c000c298e27c3</id>
</metadata>
<item>
<query>
<directQueryUsername/>
<createCursorParams>
<filter>
<element>
<op>and</op>
<element>
<op>gt</op>
<field>created</field>
<value>2010-11-30T00:00:00Z</value>
</element>
<element>
<op>isOf</op>
<field>@type</field>
<value>Mail</value>
</element>
<element>
<op>isOf</op>
<field>source</field>
<value>received sent draft personal</value>
</element>
</element>
</filter>
<view>default message peek attachments recipients</view>
</createCursorParams>
<readCursorParams>
<count>20</count>
</readCursorParams>
</query>
<result>User not enabled</result>
</item>
</event>
2010-12-01 13:50:19.551 ERROR_VERBOSE [Thread-49]
[backgroundWorkMonitor:386] [userID:cn=SteveW,ou=USERS,o=ISANDO] [eventID:]
[objectID:] [Monitor] Initial Sync Error: Problem syncing e-mail for user -
cn=SteveW,ou=USERS,o=ISANDO: Initial Sync Error: Problem on initial sync of
email for user: cn=SteveW,ou=USERS,o=ISANDO
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./activesync/lib/monitors/backgroundWorkMonitor.py", line 382, in
syncEmail
NewUserSyncError: Initial Sync Error: Problem on initial sync of email for
user: cn=SteveW,ou=USERS,o=ISANDO

2010-12-01 13:50:19.573 DEBUG_VERBOSE [Thread-49]
[backgroundWorkMonitor:258] [userID:cn=SteveW,ou=USERS,o=ISANDO] [eventID:]
[objectID:] [Monitor] Initial Sync Retry for user:
cn=SteveW,ou=USERS,o=ISANDO
2010-12-01 13:51:19.620 DEBUG_VERBOSE [Thread-49]
[backgroundWorkMonitor:1307] [userID:cn=SinfoinfoteveW,ou=USERS,o=ISANDO]
[eventID:] [objectID:] [Monitor] Initial Sync Start for user:
cn=SteveW,ou=USERS,o=ISANDO
2010-12-01 13:51:19.817 DEBUG_VERBOSE [Thread-49]
[backgroundWorkMonitor:1321] [userID:cn=SteveW,ou=USERS,o=ISANDO] [eventID:]
[objectID:] [Monitor] Folder Sync Result: <event version="1">
<metadata>
<type>query</type>
<destination>default.pipeline1.groupwise</destination>
<origin>default.pipeline1.mobility</origin>
<originType>mobility</originType>
<timestamp>Wed, 01 Dec 2010 13:51:19 SAST</timestamp>
<id>default.pipeline1.mobility-source-soapbridge.4fc44d6afd4111df808c000c298e27c3</id>
</metadata>
<item>
<query>
<directQueryUsername/>
<syncFolders>1</syncFolders>
</query>
<result>User not enabled</result>
</item>
</event>

2010-12-01 13:51:19.818 DEBUG_VERBOSE [Thread-49]
[backgroundWorkMonitor:1332] [userID:cn=SteveW,ou=USERS,o=ISANDO] [eventID:]
[objectID:] [] Initial Sync Error: Problem on initial sync of folders. Error
returned: User not enabled. Retry: 3
2010-12-01 13:51:24.869 DEBUG_VERBOSE [Thread-49]
[backgroundWorkMonitor:1332] [userID:cn=SteveW,ou=USERS,o=ISANDO] [eventID:]
[objectID:] [] Initial Sync Error: Problem on initial sync of folders. Error
returned: User not enabled. Retry: 2


The default.pipeline1.groupwise-AppInterface.log has te following relevant
entries;



2010-12-01 13:50:04.112 DEBUG_VERBOSE [CP WSGIServer Thread-3]
[GenericApplicationInterface:116] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] Direct
query received: <event version="1">
<metadata>
<type>query</type>
<destination>default.pipeline1.groupwise</destination>
<origin>default.pipeline1.mobility</origin>
<originType>mobility</originType>
<timestamp>Wed, 01 Dec 2010 13:50:04 SAST</timestamp>
<id>default.pipeline1.mobility-source-soapbridge.22b0612efd4111df808c000c298e27c3</id>
</metadata>
<item>
<query>
<action>sync</action>
<directQueryUsername/>
<syncFolders>1</syncFolders>
</query>
</item>
</event>
2010-12-01 13:50:04.113 INFO_VERBOSE [CP WSGIServer Thread-3]
[AppInterface:949] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] Direct query
received: None (sync)
2010-12-01 13:50:04.113 WARNING_VERBOSE [CP WSGIServer Thread-3]
[AppInterface:956] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] Direct query failed!
User not found: None (sync)
2010-12-01 13:50:04.113 WARNING_VERBOSE [CP WSGIServer Thread-3]
[AppInterface:1020] [userID:] [eventID:] [objectID:] [] Sync event requested
information from an unconfigured user: None