Hi,

i am using gw 8.0.2HP1. We noticed after patching GW 8.0.2 to HP1 that usr migrations stuck after the domain db changes.
So we switched off live migrations.

The migration process started. Unfortunately the 8.0.2HP1 target PO processes the messages in wpcsout/ads/2 very slow and uses one thread only while the system io, cpu and mem is idle.

What happens here - why does it not using all threads ?
Max thread usage is set to 50%.

There are >500 000 messages in ads/2 to go.

Code:
GWPOA-Mobi-Worker_1 	-203383952 	0 	Brt 	  	 
GWPOA-Mobi-Worker_2 	-203912336 	0 	Brt 	  	 
GWPOA-Mobi-Worker_3 	-204440720 	66544 	Brt 	  	 
GWPOA-Mobi-Worker_4 	-204969104 	0 	Brt 	  	 
GWPOA-Mobi-Worker_5 	-205497488 	0 	Brt 	  	 
GWPOA-Mobi-Worker_6 	-206025872 	0 	Brt 	  	 
GWPOA-Mobi-Worker_7 	-206554256 	0 	Brt 	  	 
GWPOA-Mobi-Worker_8 	-207082640 	1 	Brt 	  	 
GWPOA-Mobi-Worker_9 	-207611024 	0 	Brt 	  	 
GWPOA-Mobi-Worker_10 	-208139408 	0 	Brt 	  	 
GWPOA-Mobi-Worker_11 	-208667792 	0 	Brt 	  	 
GWPOA-Mobi-Worker_12 	-209196176 	0 	Brt 	  	 
GWPOA-Mobi-Worker_13 	-209724560 	0 	Brt 	  	 
GWPOA-Mobi-Worker_14 	-210252944 	0 	Brt 	  	 
GWPOA-Mobi-Worker_15 	-210781328 	0 	Brt 	  	 
GWPOA-Mobi-Worker_16 	-211309712 	0 	Brt 	  	 
GWPOA-Mobi-Worker_17 	-211838096 	0 	Brt 	  	 
GWPOA-Mobi-Worker_18 	-212366480 	0 	Brt 	  	 
GWPOA-Mobi-Worker_19 	-212894864 	0 	Brt 	  	 
GWPOA-Mobi-Worker_20 	-213423248 	0 	Brt