Hi All,
I faced another problem during evaluating ZCM, I have installed it on a SLES10-SP1 Linux Server, used a windows XP pro. to work as a windows proxy,
user source is not set up, I can successfully complete a IP discovery task, but nothing else works,
when I try to deploy zcm agent to a client machine, always it gives me "Timed out waiting for a response from the Windows Proxy".

When defining a new deployment task, I enter the credentials in the format:

Administrator@domain
Administrator
domain\Adminisrtator
local_machine_name\administrator

without success, note that the proxy machine is joined to the domain.
I disabled the Windows Firewall, turned off simple file sharing, and ensured File and Printer sharing was enabled on the NIC of the proxy machine. I can map a drive to the Proxy.
Upon starting the ZCM console, I have to bypass the no valid certificate screen.

This is from the Proxy log:
[DEBUG] [12/08/2010 09:37:15.575] [1560] [ZenworksWindowsService] [23] [] [QuickTasks] [] [Exception calling QuickTaskService.getQuickTasks
Type: System.Net.WebException
Message: The remote server returned an error: (501) Not Implemented.
Response: System.Net.HttpWebResponse
Stack Trace:
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(Transpo rtContext& context)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.Invoke(String methodName, Object() parameters)
at Novell.Zenworks.QuickTaskManager.QuickTasksService .getQuickTasks(GetQuickTasksRequest GetQuickTasksRequest)
at Novell.Zenworks.QuickTaskManager.QuickTaskWebServi ce.GetQuickTasks(Session session, String identity, String newSecurityTag)

This is from the station running the ZCM launching tasks:
[DEBUG] [12/08/2010 10:00:51.308] [1580] [ZenworksWindowsService] [15] [] [QuickTasks] [] [Exception calling QuickTaskService.getQuickTasks
Type: System.Net.WebException
Response: <null>
Stack Trace:
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.Invoke(String methodName, Object() parameters)
at Novell.Zenworks.QuickTaskManager.QuickTasksService .getQuickTasks(GetQuickTasksRequest GetQuickTasksRequest)
at Novell.Zenworks.QuickTaskManager.QuickTaskWebServi ce.GetQuickTasks(Session session, String identity, String newSecurityTag)

Type: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
Message: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 10.200.150.13:80
Stack Trace: