Hi I have made two win7 images for our environment, w7img1.zmg and w7img2.zmg.
In the pxemenu the installation links point at img1.cfg and and img2.cfg instead of the default z_auto.cfg.

img1.cfg
ZENWORKSAPPEND 1
DEFAULT imaging
LABEL imaging
kernel boot\linux
append 5 initrd=boot\initrd mode=2 rootimage=/root install=tftp://$PXESERVER/boot splash=silent vga=0x314 tftptimeout=50 $KERNEL_PARMS IMGCMD="img -rp w7img1.zmg"

img2.cfg
ZENWORKSAPPEND 1
DEFAULT imaging
LABEL imaging
kernel boot\linux
append 5 initrd=boot\initrd mode=2 rootimage=/root install=tftp://$PXESERVER/boot splash=silent vga=0x314 tftptimeout=50 $KERNEL_PARMS IMGCMD="img -rp w7img2.zmg"

I also put up two hwrules for eatch one depending on the ipaddress they got, like "ipaddress starts with 172 or 10". First we had the menu set on "ALWAYS SHOW" but because some students manage two reinstall two computers we set it to "CTR+ALT". When I tested on a new computer with f12 without "CTR+ALT" it automatically used z_auto.cfg and started to install the w7img1.zmg for some reason. I wonder if I understand the funktion of the menu settings totally wrong or if I have configured it crappy. When we only had one image there was'nt possible to reimage a computer that already had been installed once without getting it assigned from zcc. Then we used the default install pxemenu alternative that uses z_auto.cfg.

Any suggestions, it seems it's not possible to password protect the pxemenu so I'm stuck!