Hello,

im having problems configuring LDAP replication on SLES11 SP1 using YAST. I created a CA using CA Management with a two Server certificates for LDAP Server 1 and LDAP Server 2. These two certificates have a CN of openldap01.site.local and openldap02.site.local. I exported then everthing I needed to a p12 file and imported one to the "common server certificates" on LDAP Server 1 and the other to the "common server certificates" on LDAP Server 1.
Now i started the ldap yast wizard for LDAP Server 1, configured the master role, used TLS and configured a Passwort for the configuration and the admin. The server 01 started successful. I was able to connect to the LDAP Server using a LDAP Browser and created sucessfully a OU.
Then i started the ldap yast wizard for LDAP Server 2. i typed in the configuration Passwort and the server started successfull. Unfortunately when i connect to the second slave server using a LDAP browser im able to connect to the server, but do not see a base DN. The OU created on the LDAP Server 1 is not there too. I just cant find the problem.

Thanks, Ren