Hello all,

I have a quick question...

I was aware of the limitation of Mobility in which you can only install / register one trusted application key per Mobility server. In the case for my company we have four separate EXTERNAL GroupWise systems, so we have to create four Mobility servers (since you can't share a trusted app key between EXTERNAL GW systems). This is fine, as we've already built all four servers, but my next question is this...

Can you have Mobility point to more than one LDAP IP address? In one of our GW systems some users belong to separate tree. They still share the same GW trusted app key and are a SECONDARY domain on the GroupWise side, but require a different LDAP server / tree for eDir authentication. The LDAP IP / user / pass we have on the Mobility server won't work for this other tree. So, is it possible to add a second LDAP IP / user / pass so that we can authenticate these users too? Or are we stuck with, again, having to build another server? I seem to remember something about a configengine.xml file, so I'm wondering if that can be edited somehow to accommodate our needs.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

-Evan