Hello all,

Just looking for some basic feedback from any BES users out there. We are currently running Groupwise 8.0.2 build 91619 on SLES 10 which was provided to us before the release of 8.0.2HP1 in order to fix crashing issues with the POA.

Has anyone seen positive results from following the actions in this TID?

No mails from GroupWise mailbox get synced to a mobile device after applying GW802 HP1 build.

With Blackberry Enterprise Server 4.1 SP7 or 5.01, we are experiencing two serious issues:

1) A known issue causing up to a 15-minute delay in email delivery (see KB25042-BlackBerry smartphone users experience mail delivery and data synchronization delay after an upgrade to Novell GroupWise 8.0.2 HP1 )

2) Edits to Contact/Address book entries not being successfully sync'd back to Groupwise and are then being "lost". This seems to only occur in certain conditions that I have not yet been able to confirm, but I have mostly seen it happen when modifying the notes or zip code of a user's entry.

My reason for asking is this -- due to a recent decision not to perform any further upgrades to Groupwise (as a result of several said upgrades resulting in GWIA and POA crashes), I need to be sure that moving from build 91619 to HP1 is justifiable.

I ran the new gwcheck in the aforementioned TID on our build and it didn't make a difference, so I'm wondering if it *will* make a difference if I move to HP1. And sadly, we're a small shop, so I don't have the hardware to duplicate my POA to test this before implementing in production.

I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has had the problems I mention above and resolved them, or if you still have the problems and have been unable to resolve them on the versions I have mentioned.