Hi! I have been trying for the last days to find a way to reimage a PC but keep the same ID. I'm told that if I use a Windows 7 Sysprep base image with an Unattend.xml file I can automatically reinstall the ZENworks Adaptive Agent so that it keeps the same GUID (ZISD), etc. But each time my Windows 7 Pro install correctly (drivers, misc settings, etc.) the ZENworks Adaptive Agent create a new record in ZCC. In other words it doesn't keep the name it should have. So I did some research on the net and found the "Preboot Services and Imaging Reference" on ZENworks 10 Configuration Management SP3. On page 198 we can read this: "You must disable the ZENworks SIDchanger by using either ziswin or Image Explorer if you want to use a third-party tool such a SYSPREP to change the SID.". And on page 197 we can read this: "In the image-safe data, the JustImaged flag is set whenever an image is restored.". Finally, on page 199 we are told that we can create a "restoremask.xml" file that we must place in the system drive to be able to disable the SIDchanger on the first reboot. So, please can someone tell me the correct way to reimage an entire labs of PC without having to go on each PC to retype the correct name and workgroup?!? I don't want to sound rude or impatient but I only have 3 days left to finish my different bundles, find a way to automate the naming part on each PC, etc. So any help will be greatly appreciated!