I am not sure if this is an appropriate place to post this. But someone may
have struck this before.

I have just set up a new oes2 sp2 iprint server. I tried to migrate
printers but that got too hard so I re-created the printers with the same
names in a new container. I left the old ones in place.

On my new server we installed papercut and restored the database from the
old server.

Now when I apply the papercut setting to a printer and I try to print I get
the papercut cost centre dialogue popping up but I get submission failed on
the iprint client and my document does not print.

Removing the papercut setting from the printer agent allows printing to work
just fine.

I have shut the old print manager down and in case it was because I kept the
existing printer objects I have deleted the original printer I am using for