I have GWIA v. 8.0.2 on Netware and I need to move it to a Windows Server 2008 R2 where I have already migrated the domain and post office. I expect that I will just install the GWIA fresh on Windows, but I do not want to lose any of the existing settings. If I use a different object name for the gateway than the one installed on NetWare, copy the gwac.db over from the NetWare server, work through all the settings on the old gateway and make sure they are duplicated on the new one, then I should be able to delete the old gateway and everything should be fine, right?

Also, in testing, I have had credential issues when running setup to install the gwia on Server 2008 R2. Is something like this caused by not having the schema extended for GWIA in version 8? Someone suggested I could run the 7.0.3 version of the GWIA install.exe, but that works only 50% of the time. Since I have upgraded all components to version 8 on NetWare prior to this migration I am hoping that eliminates the issue. If anyone has seen this error I would appreciate your thoughts.