ZCM 10.3.1. Well, today one of ws's (XP SP3) start to fail -- failed to connect from server side and bundle wasn't installed etc. Deeper sight show in log error
"[DEBUG] [01/31/2011 03:51:49.046] [432] [ZenworksWindowsService] [6] [] [ModuleLoader] [] [Module com.novell.zenworks.module.systemupdatemodule at path C:\Program Files\Novell\ZENworks\bin\modules\SystemUpdate.dll threw an exception in Start()
Type: System.FormatException
which lead me to "ZCM 10.3.2 Update information and list of fixes" (doc 7007237) and Bug 617094. Anyway, can't be sure this is it. Well, couldn't run on ws any commands including refresh etc. So, I'd delete cache manually, restarted ws and refreshed and ... voila, seems to it is up and running again. But, I noticed that in cache was 3425 dir and 960 files what is too-too much, isn't it!? Oldest item there was from 6th April 2010, since installing ws. So, I looked at server side settings for clearing cache regularly, but couldn't find such. There is "Cache orphaning threshold:", which is default 90 days.
Maybe I missed something or maybe is a good idea to make one bundle to clear cache on regular basis!? Or any ... further ideas?
More thanks, Alar.