Okay, I felt stupid when I asked this same question with the Novell login prompt (because I was only aware of being able to get the prompt by right clicking the red Z then Novell Login) and now I'm worried I'll be made a fool again asking about the ZCM Login prompt. :)

How does one trigger the ZCM login prompt for users to log in with AFTER Windows has loaded?

We've deployed Cisco AnyConnect and it currently works like this:
  • User logs in Workstation Only
  • User launches Cisco AnyConnect and it establishes the VPN tunnel
  • User logs into Novell and Zen seems to refresh automatically.

This seems to work okay so far, but once a user changes their password their next boot goes like this:
  • User logs in Workstation Only
  • User get confused by the ZenWorks prompt and finds only the old password works, hits cancel or calls the Service Desk.
  • User launches Cisco AnyConnect and it establishes the VPN tunnel
  • User logs into Novell, notices some of their icons are missing (Zen delivered) and then logs into ZenWorks, or if they forget (which is more often than not) they ignore it and/or call the Service Desk when they need them.

So long story short I'm asking if we can implement the AnyConnect before login to get rid of this issue, or, as I'm asking here, finding a way to prompt the user to log in to ZenWorks AFTER the VPN tunnel is established. I'm thinking about using the VPN IP address range as a condition for the prompt and associate it to the Workstation Device.

Any ideas? I looked through C:\Program Files\Novell\ZENworks\bin and Googled to only find results about how to stop it from prompting.