I am trying to move webaccess off our main groupwise server as I believe that it frequently is causing issues. I am trying to get it installed on a Windows 2003 server with IIS 6. It is GW ver 8.0.2 and it is currently running on netware 6.5 SP7.

I thought I had it all setup and running as it appears to work, but then today our main webaccess stop working and so did the new installation on the win2k3 server. The message that came up on both instances was "Unable to communicate with the Groupwise WebAccess server". As soon as I got the webaccess working on the netware server both started working again.

I should mention as well that on the new server I created a new domain for webaccess and all the links appear to be open and functioning. Also for the gateway I used the same name as the old gateway so currently I have both the old and the new system running under separate gateways that have the same name in different domains.

Anyone have any thoughts on what might be causing my new webaccess installation to not work when my old webaccess install is not running?