Hello,

I am having an issue with ZCM Agent causing an intruder lockout when a users has multiple log ins.

Background: The ability to log in with a single log in count was lost by a couple of our students. We've all experienced this with the Novell client. So I upped their log in count to 2. Now they can log into the network. Here is the thing. When a workstation with the 10.3.2.xxx ZCM client sees these users, it causes an intruder lockout.

I've been able to verify this with an other account. I gave a test user 2 log ins. The first time I used his log in it worked fine, connected to eDir and the realm. The second time I logged in (first time still connected) the realm log in screen appeared. When I typed the users password in to the client and tried to authenticate I received the "unable to log into the network because the log in credentials..." error. Checking the user, he had an intruder lockout.

A few years back you could use dsbrowse with a special flag to browse the tree and edit attributes, I would use it to clear a user's log in count. I've heard the flag has been remove to protect us from ourselves.

Does anyone know of another work around for this issue?

Thanks wholeheartedly for your help.

Allen