Hi all,

I am using ZCm 10.3.2 to try to make a base image of my XPSP3 workstations. The process I am following is from an old document I found on the web:

ZCM Imaging - Installing the ZEN Adaptive Agent in the image | Novell User Communities.

Install XPsp3 and all standard applications in use ( Office, GroupWise etc)

Boot up PC.
Remove Zen Adaptive agent & reboot - tell it to remove machine from zone.
Download full Zen agent to local disk
Disconnect NIC
Run the Agent, but DON'T reboot at end.
Browse to HKLM\Software\Novell\Zenworks\PreAgent and delete the GUID entry
Browse to HKLM\Software\Novell\Zenworks\Remote Management\Agent and delete any subkeys with machine names on them.
Browse to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\System and remove the entry pointing at ziswin.exe (Leave the System key in place)
Run C:\Program Files\Novell\Zenworks\Bin\Preboot\ziswin
Click Edit, clear imagesafe data, and save - Click No to the question about "just imaged" if asked
Run sysprep -mini -quiet -reseal - this will prep the machine and switch it off.
Cut image.

I am having an issues with Dell Optiplex GX280. Once I create the image and boot the pc used for imaging the sysprep mini setup kicks in as it is supposed to. I put in product key etc. However, the pc will hang when I login then logout and try to login again as the same user. I have imaged other pc's and have not had this issue. I have tried with the machines off and on the windows domain and they behave the same. All hardware drivers are up to date.

As we are only getting around to implementing imaging in earnest it is frustrating to stumble at the first hurdle. Does andone have any updates on the document above for ZCM10.3.2? or am I missing something in the process?