Upgraded today to DataSync 1.1, using the Patch CD method through YaST.

Everything was going fine until I ran the upgrade script:

# /opt/novell/datasync/update.sh
Welcome to the Novell Data Synchronizer Update!

Are you sure you want to update Novell Data Synchronizer Mobility Pack? (yes/no):yes

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "common/lib/upgrade.py", line 109, in <module>
  File "common/lib/upgrade.py", line 64, in __init__
  File "common/lib/superxml.py", line 202, in fromFile
  File "common/lib/superxml.py", line 52, in readFile
  File "common/lib/superxml.py", line 46, in readFileObject
  File "lxml.objectify.pyx", line 1834, in lxml.objectify.parse (src/lxml/lxml.objectify.c:18721)
  File "lxml.etree.pyx", line 2698, in lxml.etree.parse (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:49590)
  File "parser.pxi", line 1491, in lxml.etree._parseDocument (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:71205)
  File "parser.pxi", line 1520, in lxml.etree._parseDocumentFromURL (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:71488)
  File "parser.pxi", line 1420, in lxml.etree._parseDocFromFile (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:70583)
  File "parser.pxi", line 975, in lxml.etree._BaseParser._parseDocFromFile (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:67736)
  File "parser.pxi", line 539, in lxml.etree._ParserContext._handleParseResultDoc (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:63820)
  File "parser.pxi", line 625, in lxml.etree._handleParseResult (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:64741)
  File "parser.pxi", line 563, in lxml.etree._raiseParseError (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:64056)
IOError: Error reading file '/opt/novell/datasync/syncengine/connectors/sugarcrm/factory/connector.xml': failed to load external entity "/opt/novell/datasync/syncengine/connectors/sugarcrm/factory/connector.xml"
System is updated. Please see the log file /var/log/datasync/update.log for detail changes
Please restart the datasync services (rcdatasync restart)
After a restart, when I log into the Web interface, DataSync says I don't have any connectors!!

I am using the following connectors:
* groupwise
* mobility
* sugarcrm5

The last connector is in the "/opt/novell/datasync/syncengine/connectors/sugarcrm5" directory (and not in the .../sugarcrm directory, as the script is trying to read).

How can I fix this? I tried looking inside the upgrade script to see what's it trying to do and what's going wrong, but it's a compiled Python file.