I'm running GW 8.0.2 HP2 on SLES 10, and just recently figured out after trying to set up a CRON job that I can't restart my POA without rebooting the server. When I run a rcgrpwise status, the POA shows as "unused." Running rcgrpwise stop or restart fails to stop the POA, though the domain goes up and down with no issue. I've checked my gwha.conf file, and everything appears to be in the correct case, and referencing the correct locations. The domain can create its .pid file in /var/run/novell/groupwise just fine.....

I've read and followed the directions in the tid 7003322 (which sounded like a direct match for this issue), but when I edit the header for the POA an rcgrpwise status returns that it is "unable to check [@gw4post.poa]"

The forum thread titled: "rcgrpwise status shows "unused", but it is running." also sounds like the same problem, but there was no resolution.

Anyone have any ideas? Please let me know if I can provide any further informnation - I'm writing this at 0-dark-30 and probably left something out....

Thanks,
Stacey