I used GW8SP2 and ConsoleOne 1.3.6h and was planning to install it on SLES 10. I received the following error after the summary page during a new system installation in ConsoleOne, specifically when it is trying to install the domain object:

(Error -604) An object class that does not exist in the Directory is being referenced by a utility.

I recalled that I have already extended the schema during the first steps of the installation. I have also checked Tools > Groupwise Utility > Check Schema and it says the schema is properly extended.

1. Does the ConsoleOne Groupwise snap-in has anything to do with extending schema? I wonder so since I didn't install the Groupwise snap-in manually, I thought that the Groupwise installation would take care of that for me. If I need to install the snap-in manually, where can I find it and how do I install it?

2. Can I extend the schema again by myself? I know there should be a schema file within the Groupwise software distribution, but I don't know which one it is.

3. I plan to use iManager to extend the schema, it this the right way to do it?

Thanks in advance,