Here's my situation:

1. I have two NetWare 6.5 servers.
2. Server-1 is running the MTA for my primary domain, the POA for my single post office, GWIA, and GWAVA
3. Server-2 is running the MTA for my secondary domain and the WebAccess agent

I have a need (I think) to move a number of users to a new post office and am looking for suggestions on how to set it up.

Option A (probably the easiest) would be to create a new post office and run the POA on Server-2. The second PO could be under the primary domain or the secondary domain. Not sure it matters (they're all within the same GroupWise System and eDirectory tree).

Option B would be to create a new secondary domain and post office on a third NetWare server.

Option C would be to install a new SLES11 server for another secondary domain (MTA) and post office (POA). The only reason I would do this (aside from insanity) is to get some GroupWise on SLES experience. Then again, we may be moving to Exchange in the next 12-18 months so that might just be a waste of time. I would probably attempt option C if there were a good resource available. I checked Danita's/Caledonia's website but didn't see anything about deploying GW on SLES. I have the GW8 Upgrade Guide but it only deals with upgrades, not new installations.

Anyway, that's what I'm contemplating. Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated!

--David