The following is an issue I've been noticing since we deployed Zen 10. I would like to understand what the meanings are behind ActionMan and GenericActions. I'm running Linux with two primaries and 15 sats. I'm currently at 10.3.1 with the servers and 10.2.2 with the majority of the clients. We're moving to 10.3.1 sometime next month and then hopefully 10.3.3 sometime after that.

The Bundle
We have a simple WebApp bundle which launches our Intranet when the user logs in. This app uses the Launch tab and the action "Launch URL". The system requirements are that it's Windows XP or higher and you're on one of our IP Segments. The Relationships are set to eDirectory containers due to some special users being excluded and they're set using Launch Schedule, Event - User Login.

The Problems
When looking through ZCM I find that the above bundle is considered the most problematic. Currently there are 2,758 errors since I last cleared the logs. The errors are often many duplicates from the same users and happen daily. The following are a sampling of the various versions of the errors:
Full Message: GenericActions.FailureProcessingActionException{Th e system cannot find the file specified}
Additional Information: None
Severity: Error
Date: April 4, 2011 7:59:44 AM
Acknowledged Date: None
Source: /Devices/Workstations/xyz1
Message ID: GenericActions.FailureProcessingActionException
Probable Cause URL: None
Log ID: 4be9fa4271bab10e567e3dee68b1608d
Related Objects: /Bundles/User Icons/Desktop Icons/Intranet III
Full Message: Failed to process action: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Additional Information: None
Severity: Error
Date: April 4, 2011 7:19:56 AM
Acknowledged Date: None
Source: /Devices/Workstations/xyz2
Message ID: ActionMan.FailureProcessingActionException
Probable Cause URL: None
Log ID: 458fee86d9318027400e403350a31968
Related Objects: /Bundles/User Icons/Desktop Icons/Intranet III
What I've tried
I first tried re-creating the object, but the issue persisted. I've tried checking to see if "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" exists. I've tried using Launch Executable and pointed it to "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" with the address of the URL behind it. I also simply tried waiting for new versions to see if the problem was corrected.

Any ideas why we keep getting these errors? It's a very simple bundle and just launches every time a user logs in.