When trying to change the listening ports on our satellite servers, I get an "Object not found error". Looking in the ZCC logs, it looks like the error stems from a ConstraintViolationException.

com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.InternalD ataModelException: org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationExcepti on: could not delete collection: [com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.objects.zoneconfig.Z ENServer.Schedules#d359011f038f584b966c33327568088 4]
I see the same errors in the zman log if I try to reconfigure the port via the command line.

Now I'm not sure if this is related in any way, but I do notice that despite my systems being updated to 10.3.2, the Novell.Zenworks.MDStatus.dll is still sitting at (much as described in TID 7008374 - Mdstatus.dll is not updated during system update).

I wouldn't think this was the culprit but I see this in the agent zmd-messages.log:

Unexpected exception calling Instace property of module D:\Novell\ZENworks\bin\modules\Novell.Zenworks.MDS tatusSender.dll
Anyone have any ideas what I can try or know if there's any update to that TID forthcoming?