We have recently migrated our GroupWise 8.0.2 system from a NetWare 5.1 Server (Old I know) to a sles-10-x86_64 Server. After the migration we have found that when making changes to any users or adding new users the changes don't take effect right away.
During the install we had to build the Database numerous times to get the components to 'talk' to each other.This is a problem similar to this Thread: http://forums.novell.com/novell-prod...wphost-db.html
Although we are running Groupwise agents as Root and ConsoleOne from the Linux server as root.
When a user is created in ConsoleOne they appear and can log in through eDirectory but not into GroupWise (The Client returns a "User ID not Found".
In ConsoleOne they appear in the GroupWise Section and have been added to Distribution lists but don't appear in the address book.
I checked to see if there are any pending Operations and there are none.
If I rebuild the database the changes still don't take effect until I restart the POA.
We tried doing a repair of the system and also a Library check on the entire system neither turned anything up.

We fear there is corruption somewhere else in the system.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.