Hello,

I have just finished installing this on SLES 10 sp3 and ZCM11 to fix broken Roxio Creator

"Method 1: Editing the Existing System Update
1. It is necessary to obtain the System Update files for this method, in addition to the specific zip file for this update.
2. If present, remove the ZENworks 11 Update under "Available System Updates" from System update page via ZCC.
("Available System Updates" under ZCC -> Configuration-> System Updates)
3. Create a new, temporary location on a ZCM server, for example %ZENWORKS_HOME%\ZCM11.0_Cumulative_Agent_Patch_1 on Windows, or /opt/novell/zenworks/ZCM11.0_Cumulative_Agent_Patch_1 on Linux
4. From the ZCM 11 media, make a copy of the "Common" directory to the directory created in step 2
5. Now change to that subdirectory and then the "msi" subdirectory under that
6. From this directory, delete the "old" MSI files; these are listed in the the file OLDMSILIST.TXT, extracted from ZCM11.0_Cumulative_Agent_Patch_1.zip
5. Copy the new MSIs i.e., those in the New MSIs directory, extracted from ZCM11.0_Cumulative_Agent_Patch_1.zip to this directory
6. Now move up one directory to Common
7. Replace update.xml with the update.xml extracted from ZCM11.0_Cumulative_Agent_Patch_1.zip
8. Now change to directory "Include"
9. Copy the new ZESM setup.exe i.e., the one from the "New ZESM" directory, extracted from ZCM11.0_Cumulative_Agent_Patch_1.zip to this directory
10. At the command prompt, run the following command to import the update:
Windows: zman sui \Common - e.g.,
zman sui "%ZENWORKS_HOME%\ZCM11.0_Cumulative_Agent_Patch_1\ Common\"
Linux: zman sui /Common - e.g.,
zman sui /opt/novell/zenworks/ZCM11.0_Cumulative_Agent_Patch_1/Common
note that it is not necessary to zip the update before importing."

Where is the new agent supposed to show up? ZCC/Configuration/System Updates? If so they are not there.

Method 1 States "It is necessary to obtain the System Update files for this method, in addition to the specific zip file for this update." Do I need to get theses "System Update" files from somewhere or are they the files copied from the Common directory on the CD.