Hi there,

Have come up from XP this year and am now finally starting to feel more on top of the sysprep process and the post ZCM imaging tasks that need to occur. My final hurdle is now dealing with iPrint policies.

My environment is as the subject line iPrint 5.6 + Win 7 x64 SP1 + ZCM 10.3.3 + HP LaserJets.
iPrint Server is Netware 6.8 SP8 + post SP8 iPrint udates.
ZCM is 10.3.3 running on SLES 11 SP1.
Printer drives are a mixture of the HP Universal and the LaserJet 4250 PCL6 explicit. Both end up with same situation.

I have a DLU policy assigned to devices that creates a user that is a member of the Users group.

If one of the DLU'd users logs in, the printer is never added to the device. If the local Administrator logs in, then the printer IS added to the device. When logging in as a standard DLU'd User, zac ref does not fix the problem. ZCM window reports policy failure.

Messages in ZCM console show
POLICYHANDLERS.PrinterPolicy.IPrintPrinterAddFaile d

When are printer polices supposed to get pushed to a device? I notice in ZCM10 there is not much mention of scheduling of on which events actions would take place like there was in the Zfd 7 days. ie is this supposed to happen on system startup or user login. Is it mandatory that users are members of the Administrator group for ZCM to install printers on Windows 7?

TIA for any advice on where to start troubleshooting this one.