This one's a little strange.

Several months ago we were running GroupWise 7.0.x agents on NetWare 6.5 servers. An issue came up that I can't remember the details of that called for installing GroupWise 8 on one domain and post office as a troubleshooting measure. We were planning on doing an upgrade anyway so this seemed like an ok thing to do. Well, the issue remained so that wasn't the fix, but that's not the relevant thing here.

Before the upgrade to GroupWise 8, when opening GWCheck on a user in Console One, the GWCheck window would open and the user would be listed under GroupWise Objects. Maintenance tasks were selected and etc., etc.

After the upgrade, when opening GWCheck on a user in Console One, the GWCheck window now opens with Object Type selected...User/Resource selected...and a single letter "a" in the User/Resource field.

I thought this was some sort of quirk that would work itself out once we completed upgrading all of our agents to GroupWise 8. Well, that's been done and we are now at version 8.0.2 HP2, I am still running Console One 1.3.6h, my workstations GroupWise client is 8.0.2 1/8/2011 Build 92614, and my NetWare client is Novell Client 4.91 SP5 for Windows version 4.91.5.20080922.

I'm guessing this is stored somewhere, but I can't figure out where. Any ideas?

TIA