Hi guys,

I'm having some weird issues with cached bundles.

One of the departments use laptops on the road. When they are on the road they use cached bundles and applications.

Here's my issue:
When I image a laptop and configure a user on this laptop (wired to the network) there is no problem at all. Bundles load and everything. When I reboot the laptop and remove the network cable and login as the user... no problems.

When I connect the computer to the network and log in as another user everything goed ok.
When I reboot and disconnect from the wire and log in as the new user, then sometimes I get notting. When I do a refresh on the agent, I get my bundles. However, some bundles are set to run at ZENworks Login and they do not run at the refresh. (Ofcourse they do run when I click on the icon in the NAL).

When I reboot the laptop and log in as the first user.... same issue...

In the log file I see the message "
[Unable to refresh the system settings on the device]

the laptops have a policy to hide the C drive. the ZenCache folder is on the C drive, but I don't think that's the problem, because when I configure the laptop for just one user, I don't have the problems I'm seeing with multiple users.
Also there's a a policy to hide icons on the desktop and moest folders in Start Menu\Applications.

Some other messages in the log files that concern me are:
[ZenCache] [] [SqliteEntryInfoProvider: isBufferCacheEnabled is set to false] [] []

[NALModule] [] [could not open registry: Software\Novell\ZCM\Nal\ or 'DisableStartMenuLink' is not created]

I'm working on this issue for a couple of days now and I'm still a bit puzzled from where this is coming from. If anyone has any idea's please let me know....