Hey guys,

I hate to create a thread for something that seems so simple but I can't for the life of me find a simple answer anywhere. When I'm trying to communicate with the GroupWise web services on a version 7 installation I'm having a hard time finding the correct URL. I've been trying "http://[domainname]/gw/webacc/" and the login seems to work but when I call the getItemsRequest method on the GroupWiseBinding object it's returning HTML which basically looks like it would be the interface that's returned for when a user logs in via the web access. My assumption is that I'm using the wrong URL to interact with the web service but I'm not sure because I'm having a hell of a time trying to research this.

Just to give you guys a little bit of background about what I'm dealing with too this is a project that I've inherited from a developer no longer at our company and I've never worked on it before so I'm starting from scratch. Spent nearly a week looking at this on and off and I've come up with nothing. I really need to get some traction here and any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!