This morning we had some problems uploading Windows 7 drivers to the driver store. After doing some investigation, the following error messages were showing up in the idsd.log file:

May 31 12:12:25 bismuth idsd[27515]: directoryLogin(): Unable to bind to directory server bismuth.uww.edu as object CN=uww-driver-store,OU=PRINTING,O=UWW (Error=FFFFFD8E)
May 31 12:12:38 bismuth idsd[27515]: directoryLogin(): Unable to bind to directory server 127.0.0.1 as object CN=uww-driver-store,OU=PRINTING,O=UWW (Error=FFFFFD8E)
May 31 12:12:38 bismuth idsd[27515]: Failed to set idsd configuration information in directory object(s) specified in configuration file (Error=2). Retry in 5 seconds...
May 31 12:12:43 bismuth idsd[27515]: idsd configuration information was not set in any of the directory objects specified in the configuration file

I have tried to unload and reload a few times, with the same messages showing up. I ran an ndsrepair -U with no luck. This is a production system, so I am not able to reboot it right now. The print manager is running with no problems at this time and printing on this server is functioning just fine. Any ideas?

melissa