Our ConsoleOne has stopped showing any objects in our highest Organization container.
All the objects are there, we just can't see them. If we apply a filter we can see the filtered items. All other containers display object without problem.

If we select every object in the filter list except for App:folders, Applications (DOS), Applications (Windows 3.x), Applications (Windows 95), Applications (Windows NT), Audit:File Object we can see everything. Any time we select one of those objects in the filter the window has no objects and is grey.

This problem occurs no matter where we open console one, so if we open C1 on a different server or from a backup the problem remains.

Version 1.3.6.h