My situation:
3 servers. server1 was my first install into an existing tree with all netware followed the install docs very carfully. it went very well. after some minor issues all was working and it has been in the tree and serving files for several months now till SP3 updates. Now I have added 2 more servers. Both these servers are 64bit now and I am having issues with the following.

server 1:
Yast-->OES install and configuration is not working doesn't show the config page after the update screen. this worked prior to updating everything to slesSP3 OES2 sp2
I get an LDAP error (monitorChangesInLDAP: ldap_result: Can't contact LDAP server) but LUM works and users added to LUM add to this server. I also use this server heavily for Imanager and have been getting several errors referencing LDAP not being available and not being able to authenticate. Also I have to use the IP address of my master replica server for a tree name to log into Imanager since doing updates.

Server2:
Yast-->OES install and configuration is not working doesn't show the config page after the update screen. this worked prior to updating everything to slesSP3 OES2 sp2.
I get an LDAP error (monitorChangesInLDAP: ldap_result: Can't contact LDAP server) and LUM doesn't work on this server. I get the following in messages:
monitorChangesInLDAP: ldap_result: Can't contact LDAP server
Jun 13 11:09:56 marquis namldapprobe: PAM_NAM: pam_ldap_init: Retrieval of trusted root cert failed. Make sure you have LDAP server certificate in /var/lib/novell-lum directory.
Jun 13 11:09:56 marquis namldapprobe: pam_store_cert: Storing Certificate /var/lib/novell-lum/.10.1.1.76.der in local Workstation

I have verified certs every way I can think of. and they all come back valid. I also had severe issues updating this server due to registration.

Server3:
exactly the same as server 2. Didn't have issues with registration.

Other issues I have been having in the midst of trouble shooting the above.

I can't seem to extend the schema anything. specifically LUM.
I am missing the LUM tab for users in Imanager.
and others I can't think of right now but may come up.

Here is my config:

Server1(montego):
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 (i586)
VERSION = 10
PATCHLEVEL = 3
LSB_VERSION="core-2.0-noarch:core-3.0-noarch:core-2.0-ia32:core-3.0-ia32"
Novell Open Enterprise Server 2.0.2 (i586)
VERSION = 2.0.2
PATCHLEVEL = 2
BUILD = FCS
Has a replica DS database

Server2 (marquis):
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 (x86_64)
VERSION = 10
PATCHLEVEL = 3
LSB_VERSION="core-2.0-noarch:core-3.0-noarch:core-2.0-x86_64:core-3.0-x86_64"
Novell Open Enterprise Server 2.0.3 (x86_64)
VERSION = 2.0.3
PATCHLEVEL = 3
BUILD

Server3 (marauder):
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 (x86_64)
VERSION = 10
PATCHLEVEL = 3
LSB_VERSION="core-2.0-noarch:core-3.0-noarch:core-2.0-x86_64:core-3.0-x86_64"
Novell Open Enterprise Server 2.0.3 (x86_64)
VERSION = 2.0.3
PATCHLEVEL = 3
BUILD
also has a replica of ds database

If anyone needs anything else let me know. I am new to OES2 on linux but not new to Netware or linux in general.