We have the latest patches downloaded to our server but the stats are only showing 10 machines or so that are affected by the patches. The "Not Patched" numbers are not increasing at all even though we have about 1,000 machines that should be getting these patches. Even if we force run the DAU on machines, those numbers do not increase. I also noticed that the Patchlink folder on the server is full of about 800 temp files which are not processing. I restarted services on the server and that made no change. I also noticed that Patch Management Status has no Signature Download. Are there any logs I can refer to that might give some insight into this. I'm kind of stuck. Thanks.