This is what I have:

A single primary server that I created on a physical workstation. I have since converted this physical box to a VMWare virtual server. This is running the latest Zenworks 11 with the latest patches.

I am having an issue trying to change the IP address of my primary server from within the ZCC. I converted a physical box to a VMWare machine successfully to the point where everything is working but the IP address of the server that shows up in the ZCC is wrong. I noticed this when I went to image a workstation from this server and it couldn't connect to the Preboot Server. I can ping the server fine at 10.110.1.67 which is the actual address of the VMWare server. When I go into ZCC it is showing 10.220.1.67 which doesn't coincide with the actual server IP which is 10.110.1.67. This incorrect IP is what the IP address was during the physical to virtual conversion.

I have tried a number of things to get the incorrectly recognized IP within ZCC to change but with no luck. I have made changes to the IP address on the server, I have refreshed the server within ZCC a number of times, I tried deleting the server from within ZCC but I can't because this is my sole primary server.

Does anybody have any advice to offer in this situation?

Thanks,
Craig