We are currently looking into migrating our Netware GroupWise 801 servers over to SLES 11 SP2 running GroupWise 802 HP2, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what server size I would need for running SLES 11 SP2 and all GroupWise components: GWIA, WebAccess, MTA, POA, etc. all on the same machine.

We have roughly 400-500 GroupWise users that need to be migrated. Also we are looking at consolidating all the GroupWise components onto one machine instead of having it separated out as it currently is. Basically we have a GroupWise server for POA, and MTA, one running GWIA, and another running Web Access.

I have already looked at the server recommendations for SUSE from Novell, but am a little lost as to what I would really need to run all of the above on one machine. My current choice for the server is an HP Proliant DL360 G7 Intel Xeon 2.4GHz, 6 core, 6 GB RAM, would this be proficient for the number of users that will be hitting this machine? Does anyone have suggestions on the process that we should take on Migrating all of the individual servers onto one? Such as what order we should migrate the individual servers.

Thank you in advance for any and all help.