I have an Admin user that I am trying to give rights to assign imaging bundles to a device. This person is just a technician so I don't want to give them full blown rights to everything. I have a folder under Bundles that I have created called Imaging where the image bundles are stored. I gave the user what rights I thought they needed in order to be able to assign the imaging bundles to the devices. Right now the user has the ability to go to a given device and they can go into the Relationships tab. There they can see the add showing under device relationships, but when they click on it and go to the imaging folder all the bundles show up greyed out and they can't select any of them. Inversely if they go to the bundle and try to assign it to any device all the devices are greyed out and the can't select anything. Below are a break down of the users rights. I know I am probably missing something simple but I just don't see it.

Type | Context | Allowed Rights | Denied Rights
----------------------------+------------------------------------------+-------------------------------+---------------------------------
Device Rights | /Devices/Workstations | M, CD, MG, CDG, MGM, MS, AB | MF, CDF, AP
Quick Task Rights | /Devices/Workstations | SD, EP, RZA, ILB, INV, AI, TI |
Bundle Rights | /Bundles/Imaging | AB | M, CD, MG, CDG, MGM, MF, CDF, MS
Remote Management Rights | /Users/domain.wfisd.net/domain.wfisd.net | RC, RV, TF, RE, RD, URM |
Remote Management Rights | /Devices/Workstations | RC, RV, TF, RE, RD, URM |
Inventoried Device Rights | /Inventoried Devices | | M, CD, MG, CDG, MGM, MF, CDF, MS

Thanks,
Mike