I'm setting up a 3.8 sp2 site to site vpn. Both servers are in their own trees. I'm stuck at the part where you are supposed to exchange TRO's between the master and slave. I have exported both servers' TRO's but I can't figure out how to "import" them into the each other. I'm following Novell's Install and admin guide. On page 160 it tells you how to "Create the Trusted Root Object" (each server has it's own TRO already and apparantly you use this same procedure to "exchange TRO's between servers) but it just does not make any sense. It says to select Modify Object, then select the server certificate, so on the master I browse for and select the master's server certificate and I press ok and I see the details of the server's certificate. the 2nd part says to specify the certificate name, the container and the location of the slave's certificate which I exported, but I don't have anywhere to enter that info... Can someone tell what am I doing wrong... I'm just going around in circles...