Hi all: I am seeing many errors in Event Viewer/Applications which I believe is related to ZCM. Here is a sample of the errors (see end of post). The first one is the most interesting as I do not understand why Windows would be trying to store the secedit.sdb file to a folder I have redirected via group policy.

The workstations are all Windows XP sp3 running ZCM 11.0 client. I am waiting for the 11.1 release rather than applying the interim patch.

Anyone know what is going on here? Thanks, Chris.

—-----------------------------
services (1176) An attempt to open the file "\\gr14\nss1\zcm\policies\gr_infosys\Desktop\seced it.sdb" for read only access failed with system error 67 (0x00000043): "The network name cannot be found. ". The open file operation will fail with error -1022 (0xfffffc02).
—------------------------------

—-----------------------------
Some JET database is corrupt. Run esentutl /g to check the integrity of the security database %%windir%%\security\Database\secedit.sdb. If it is corrupt, attempt a soft recovery first by running esentutl /r in the %%windir%%\security directory. If soft recovery fails, attempt a repair with esentutl /p on %%windir%%\security\Database\secedit.sdb. Then delete the log files in %%windir%%\security. Error opening some security database(s) such as %windir%\security\database\secedit.sdb.
—----------------------------------

—---------------------------------
Security policies were propagated with warning. 0x10d9 : Unable to read from or write to the database.

For best results in resolving this event, log on with a non-administrative account and search http://support.microsoft.com for "Troubleshooting Event 1202's".
—----------------------------------