Hello,

I recently migrated 600+ ZDM apps to ZCM 11. I've noticed a number of bundles not showing up on the desktop, in the application window or running on login. I figured out that the common factor is that each of these particular bundles should be available to the user based on certain environment variables being set. They worked in ZDM. I've tried reducing them to one variable (for example BUILDING=XXX) and most of them still don't seem to work. Weird thing is, as I was troubleshooting with one test signon, a bunch of them suddenly appeared in the application launcher (pardon my terminology if it's a throwback to ZDM - at least I'm calling them bundles instead of apps). But then I signed onto the same machine as a user from another group to which the bundles are associated and they were not there. I found a TID (3481229) for this issue in ZCM 10 and there was a patch for it, but we're running 11. This is a big sticking point as a good share - perhaps as many as half or more - of my 600+ bundles are dependent upon these variables, which are read from the registry's HKLM hive and set during the execution of the Novell login script. I'm looking for a good solution that we can implement and stay on track to make the switch to ZCM before the start of a new school year. Thanks...