Hi,

at first. We would like to abuse the migfiles tool to mirror data from Netware to OES2 SP3 with trustees !! Do you know a better tool than migfiles, please let me know. Its very important for me to use a CLI Command tool like migfiles, because it should run automatically.

We want to mirror data from a Netware 6.5 SP8 NSS Volume to a OES2 SP3 NSS Volume with trustess. The first migration with following line works without any error:

migfiles -s IPAddress -V Daten -x /media/nss/D4/Test3/ -i

From this point we need the -sync parameter to keep the data current.
I use this:

migfiles -s IPAddress -V Daten -x /media/nss/D4/Test3/ -i --sync "22-07-2011 16:26"

But then i became this errors:

Error: nbackup: Failed to restore: DATEN:VOLDATA.TDF
Error: nbackup: Received error: 0xfffdffdc ((libtsafs.so 6.50.0 291) An invalid path was used.) from NWSMTSWriteDataSet
Error: nbackup: Failed to restore: DATEN:tsa5up24/NWTAPE/
Error: nbackup: Received error: 0xfffdffdc ((libtsafs.so 6.50.0 291) An invalid path was used.) from NWSMTSWriteDataSet
Error: nbackup: Failed to restore: DATEN:tsa5up24/NWTAPE/NWTAPE.CDM
Fatal: Failed to restore data. Could not find destination path. If the destination path is a cluster resource, then check whether the resource is moved.
Fatal: nbackup: Received error: 0xfffdffe5 ((libtsafs.so 6.50.0 282) The data set handle is invalid.) from NWSMTSOpenDataSetForRestore

When the Sync job is finished, no file which was changed on the Source was migrated to the destination.

For your information. With the Novell Migration Tools (GUI) i have the same error. But with the Windows version "Novell Server Consolidation and Migration Toolkit" it works without any errors. But its a GUI tool without the possibility to run it automatically.

Any ideas
Thanks Andreas