I was wondering if anybody found where Novell changes the Default Local Machine User Tile.

I've been customising our work Windows 7 images but have found an issue with the local user tiles.
We've Replaced both 'guest.bmp' & 'user.bmp' in 'C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\User Account Pictures' with our custom User Tile, this seems to work fine until we install the Novell Client 2 SP1 (IR7). I acknowledge that novel has an imbedded bmp picture in the 'nccredprovider.dll' file, this is fine and I have found the below thread on how to change this, not that we want to at the moment.

When the Client was installed, it has changed the user picture for the Local Administrator Account on the Local Machine back to the Default Windows 7 Flower icon. We would like this to be our custom user tile displayed when people select the 'Computer Only Logon' option. Our custom icons are still in the 'C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\User Account Pictures' Folder, and I cannot find any reference to the Flower Icon or picture on the computer anywhere, unless it’s built in to another ‘.dll’ or ‘.exe’ file.

If anyone could help us out this would be great.