This is my second ZAV app so far. For this app, I am using the IE 7 template with a component I created for Java 1.6.0.17. I also set the home page to an internal website that requires that version of Java. It works great on Win 7 x64, but on Win XP x86 it changes the address slightly. Correcting the address fixes the problem and the site functions as expected. I will rebuild the app again and make sure I didn't make a mistake, unless someone thinks it wasn't a typo on my part, let me know...

My real question: I need this Virtual App to run only this website, I want all menus and toolbars turned off and I don't want clearing the browser history to affect the local install of IE. How would I go about doing that? Also once open, clicking on a link to the internet opens another tab in my virtual IE instead of the local install.

My thinking is that I'm better off if the user uses the local IE for all other web use, so I can control it with Group Policy and keep the home page set our intranet site. Let me know if I keep my control of the virtual IE too with GPO...

Thanks for reading such a long winded post!! -Doug