I'm slowly upgrading my system and moving components to linux. Right now, I'm all NetWare 6.5 SP8 with GW 8.0.2 HP2. I was to create a new SLES 11 SP1 server with WebAccess to get my feet wet with GroupWise on linux. I'm not new to linux, but new to Novell products on linux. So I bought the Caledonia guide and she addresses my issue in there. I want to create a secondary domain on linux and install my WebAccess there. When I tried this I get path not found, what it looks like is I'm erroring out because my primary domain is on NetWare and all the folders are in CAPS.

What is the easiest and most reliable way to change the case IN PLACE on my primary domain directory structure? Do I just take my MTA down and run a windows utility on it to make everything lower case? I see a lot of mention of DBCOPY to change case, but I don't know if it can change case in place like I want to do.

I'm scared to death something is going to whack my domain by doing this. Can someone please reassure me this is OK to do? :/ I've been doing GroupWise since 4.1 and am always gun-shy to make any changes or upgrades. It just runs and my users are used to that. I can't have down time due to something stupid I did.