Hello! I'm having a problem and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

I recently upgraded from ZCM 10.3.3 to 11.1. My primary server and satellite are now both 11.1 I have a mix of 10.3 and 11.1 agents in my system. I am starting to see workstations create multiple objects. For example, before the upgrade I had a working WORKSTATION1 object. After the upgrade there is now WORKSTATION1 and WORKSTATION1-A(long string of characters here). After the computer reboots or refreshes, I will see WORKSTATION1, WORKSTATION1-A and a new WORKSTATION1-B. All of the objects point to the same computer. The original object (WORKSTATION1) can usually be used to remote control the computer, but the ZCM Agent properties page lists the newest object (WORKSTATION1-B) as the "Device Name."

This happens on 10.3 agents, upgraded 11.1 agents and newly installed 11.1 agents. It doesn't happen to everyone, but I can't see any pattern or reason why it hits some computers and not others. I can usually fix the problem individually by unregistering or reinstalling the agent, but the problem keeps popping on previously working computers so it is looking like an endless battle.

Anyway, any help would be appreciated. Thank you!