Hi, is it normal to received tons of errors in the zcc console when using policies in Windows? Here are some examples that I get on many computers.

Code:
Error creating item to represent bundle: 9487ea7539a57030ad2d85a2cb876d47 Exception: Une exception de type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' a été levée. Stack: à System.String.GetStringForStringBuilder(String value, Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Int32 capacity) à System.Text.StringBuilder.GetNewString(String currentString, Int32 requiredLength) à System.Text.StringBuilder.Append(String value, Int32 startI
I get a lot of these errors on multiple computers and I can't find the why.

Code:
Unexpected exception received when refreshing handler AppModule(GeneralRefresh): La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
Code:
Error creating item to represent bundle: b88c002cce33bb238a2c0be5feaafc92 Exception: Une exception de type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' a été levée. Stack: à System.String.GetStringForStringBuilder(String value, Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Int32 capacity) à System.Text.StringBuilder.GetNewString(String currentString, Int32 requiredLength) à System.Text.StringBuilder.Append(String value, Int32 startI
Code:
Could not find a Handler associated with the following type: [NULL].
Code:
RMPolicyHandler.ErrorInEnforcement{Remote}
Code:
The handler Novell.Zenworks.PolicyHandlers.LauncherConfig.LauncherConfigurationPolicyHandler thew the following exception: Novell.Zenworks.Cache.ZenCacheNoSourceFoundException: "Emplacements source introuvables" à Novell.Zenworks.Cache.FileCache.CopyFileCheckPointRestart(FileCacheEntry entry, CprRecord cpr, Progress progress, PutFileOptions options) à Novell.Zenworks.Cac
Code:
The handler Novell.Zenworks.PolicyHandlers.PrinterPolicy.PrinterPolicyHandler thew the following exception: Novell.Zenworks.Cache.ZenCacheNoSourceFoundException: "Emplacements source introuvables" à Novell.Zenworks.Cache.FileCache.CopyFileCheckPointRestart(FileCacheEntry entry, CprRecord cpr, Progress progress, PutFileOptions options) à Novell.Zenworks.Cac
Eh! Someone can explain this one to me?

Code:
POLICYHANDLERS.CommonClasses.HandlerTimedOut{printer policy}
We only use 1 printer per policy!?! If it can't apply only 1 printer per computer then I will stop deploying printers using ZENworks. It's totally useless!

Right now we are running ZCM 11.0 with Cumulative Patch 2a. We can't upgrade right away to SP1 because of the MS SQL Server 2008 R2 requirement. So can we expect a better handling of the policies under SP1? I hope so otherwise I will have to continue filtering what is garbage and what is relevant in the logs

Thanks in advance for the help!