We are running ZCM 10.3.3 on a Windows 2003 server.

I am trying to get bundles to launch even if the computer is turned on after the launch time. For example, I have a Directive bundle that is assigned to devices (WinXP SP3 computers). The launch schedule is set to recur on certain days of the week at 8:25am, and "process immediately if device unable to execute on schedule" is selected. The availability schedule is set to 8:25am - 2:45pm on those days.

In the previous version of Zenworks that we ran (I believe it was ZFD 3.2), an application set for these times would run automatically even if the computer was turned on after the start time, like 9:00am in this case.

However, in ZCM 10.1 - 10.3.3 the bundle seems to run automatically only if the computer is already turned on before the launch time (before 8:25am in this case). If the computer gets turned on after the launch time, say 9:00am, then the bundle is available but doesn't run automatically, it must be run manually.

Is there any way to get in ZCM 10 the same functionality that ZFD 3.x had in this respect?

(As a workaround, I can turn on the computers 5 minutes earlier via Wake-On-LAN, so they're turned on and ready before 8:25am, but that's not an appropriate solution in every case. Another possible work-around is to change the launch schedule to run at a fixed interval, so that it will launch repeatedly during the availability time frame. This too, however, wouldn't be appropriate for every bundle).

I would appreciate any assistance regarding this issue.