In the process of migrating from eDir to AD but keeping ZCM.

A couple of weeks ago we added the AD as 2nd user source.

The Novell Client 4.91sp5 is still installed.

Manual login into the ZCM Agent with either eDir or AD source is possible with same user name (passwords are synchronized)

In order to migrate the user source from eDir to AD I modify the registry (see below):

1) After applying the RegKeys below (DefaultRealm etc.) I am still logged into eDir User source (even after clearing the CachedUserNames)

2) When doing a workstation only login I will NOT be logged into ZCM at all (but I can do manually into AD or eDir) Once logged in manually next time automatic login is ok

3) After UNinstalling Novell Client I will NOT be logged into ZCM Agent. Manual logging in is possible and next time it is automatic again - for that user, but not for another one.

What is wrong in my configuration?

I still have 2 user sources with identical users. What happens if I remove eDir as user source. Will every user than AUTOMATICALLY log into AD user source even if I have Novell Client still installed?

WinXP with ZCMagent 10.3.1 ZCMserver 10.3.3 UserSource1: eDir UserSource2: AD (Users are identical in both worlds and passwords are synchronized)

--- OLD settings before change
"HonorClient32WorkstationOnlyCheckbox"=dword:00000 001
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Novell\ZCM\ZenLgn\Hist ory\RealmName]

--- New Settings after deletion / modification:
--- removed all cachedUser entries below:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Novell\ZCM\ZenLgn\Hist ory\CachedUserZenNames]
--- changed to new AD name:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Novell\ZCM\ZenLgn\Hist ory\RealmName]