I moved a user's mailbox to a new postoffice (NetWare to Linux both gw802hp2) and now the phone does not receive mail althought it can send mail. I deleted the user from my eDirectory "MobilityUsers" group and deleted the phone's Exchange account. After waiting sometime and confirming the user no longer showed up in the management console "User Status" list, I added the user back into my "MobilityUsers" group and later created a new Exchange account on the phone. In the Data Syncronizer console the Sync State shows "Synced" and the device shows normal. Data Syncronizer Version: 1.2 build 579. Devices: Nokia N8 Symbian and iPad (both devices have the same behavior).