Hi all,

I'm currently trying to help a customer rebuild a ZCM 10.3.1 server (single primary server) used for Asset Management only, after a complete crash.

The situation is, that we have now re-installed both the OS and ZCM 10.3.1 server with same names, IP etc. We have also restored the SQL database and are able to login to ZCC and see all data.

But - the server is permanently running at 100% CPU Utilization, with the ZEN-loader and ZEN-Server as the primary culprit.
Looking in the loader-messages logfile, we found that it is being flooded with thousands and thousands og line with the same message:

[MESSAGELOGGER.Debug] [9/23/11 1:08:52 PM] [] [Loader.InventoryStorerAMModule] [] [InventoryStorerModule: Exception: com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.ObjectNot FoundException: 13e17b91e0b14c7074846efd50f2d034] [] []

And we have now realized that this is due to the fact, that our new install of ZCM 10.3.1 and Agent, naturally does not have the same GUID as the original server..

So - the question is then: how do we change the GUID on the new installed ZCM server, so that it will hook up to the original server/device in the database, and just move on as nothing has happened? I believe I have seen a ZMAN command at some point, doing this exact thing?

Additional information about the installation:
Server running on VMWare platform
Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express (on same server)
ZCM server 10.3.1 used for Asset Management only (250 devices)

Henrik Holm Nielsen