We are doing an intermediate P2V (SLES Xen-based) Netware-to-Netware migration before moving to Linux, and tried to use SCMT 1.2 for the project. I did a successful P2V migration of a similar server about 6 months ago; no problems whatsoever - installed the same Netware OES version with pre-migration pattern, no licenses and a separate tree.

When I start SCMT (select Netware - hardware upgrade - new project - source tree login - destination tree login) and try to save the project, I get an error message:

"The database project can't be created. : A database error occurred. the following information was returned from the database API's.
Error: 80040e21
Meaning: iDispatch error #3105
Source of error: Microsof JET Database engine
Description of error: The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data.
File: .\src\ADORecordset.cpp
Line: 190
*** Database provider error ***
Error number: 80040e21
Message: The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data."

I understand what the error message means, but I cannot see what causes it and how to solve the problem.

Too many caracters in the FQDN? (well, it's a bit long, server name+ou+o+c is 48 chars, but apart from server name it's the same as in the production tree, and I used the same ou+o+c the last time)?
Server name too long (it's just 9 characters...)?
Tree name too long (no, TEMPTREE is just 8 chars)?
Is there an updated SCMT that I have missed?

Cheers,

Peter