Hi, I'm having a weird problem trying to deploy GroupWise 7.0.4 on Windows 7 x64 Ent SP1. Yes I know that GroupWise 7 is not supported on Windows 7. I also already post this question in the GroupWise forum just in case. My problem is that when I deploy, on a new computer a Windows 7 x64 Ent SP1 image using the ZENworks imaging system and GroupWise 7.0.4 later on as a bundle, then the user can't see, open, close, create, etc. any address book. And when the user creates a new email the auto complete feature, when inputting a destination email address, also doesn't work. But if I deploy the same GroupWise 7.0.4 bundle on a Windows 7 installed by any other mean that using ZENworks then I don't have any problem in GroupWise! Here's what I did to create my GroupWise bundle.

- I use for the MST file "groupwise.mst" that I created using the GWTuner utility found in the "GroupWise 7 Admin/Client SP1 Multi-lan".
- I use these MSI properties, some are automatically populate when creating the msi bundle.

GROUPWISEDESKTOP=1 GROUPWISEQUICKLAUNCH=1 ISCHECKFORPRODUCTUPDATES=1 PROGRAMFOLDER="Novell GroupWise" ALLUSERS=2 ARPPRODUCTICON=ARPPRODUCTICON.exe ARPURLINFOABOUT="http://www.Novell.com" CAPTIONPROP="Custom Action Example" DWUSINTERVAL=30 DWUSLINK=CEDB4028A9BB07D89EAC50F8F96B978FF91BF08FC EDC97D8CE1C378F89BC971F59EC274FDEAC FOLDER=0 FOLDERLIST=0 GROUPWISE=1 INSTALLLEVEL=100 INTEGRATIONS=Disabled MAPIPROFILE="Novell GroupWise" PROGRAMFILETOLAUNCHATEND=1 SHOWLAUNCHPROGRAM=-1

Has anyone ever seen this before?

Thanks in advance for the help!